THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, and proven techniques to help you score higher.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
• A helpful essay template to break down the writing section piece-by-piece
• Math fundamentals to help you review the basics, as well as estimation, measurement, statistical principles, computation, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of practice problems and drills
• Summary lists at the end of each content review chapter
- ☛ Cracking the CBEST 3rd Edition Professional Test Preparation
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Princeton Review
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Princeton Review
- Release Date: 2015-09-08
- Edition: 3rd Revised ed.
- Publication Date: 2015-09-08
- ISBN: 1101881933
- Publisher: Princeton Review
- Studio: Princeton Review
- Number Of Pages: 368
- Price: $13.18