The revised third edition of this hands-on workbook presents exercises, math problems, sample science passages, and quizzes with answers and detailed solutions as it takes college-bound students through all the math and science requirements for the ACT test. Separate math chapters provide a complete review of the ACT Math test, including:
- Pre-algebra, elementary algebra, and intermediate algebra
- Plane geometry, coordinate geometry, and trigonometry
The science sections emphasize the scientific method, the analysis of tables and graphs, and the technique for reading scientific passages. A four-step drill is introduced to help students with ACT Science test questions. This edition reviews the three types of passages covered on the ACT Science test:
- Data representation passages
- Research summaries passages
- Conflicting viewpoints passages
Additional features include a glossary of math formulas and science terms as well as test-taking strategies for success. The workbook concludes with a comprehensive math practice test as well as a comprehensive science practice test.
- Author: Roselyn Teukolsky M.S.
- Publication Date: 2017-11-01
- ISBN: 1438009534
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
- Studio: Barron's Educational Series
- Number Of Pages: 432
- Price: $10.56