Kaplan's ACT Math & Science Prep provides focused practice and expert tips to help you sharpen your math and science skills and master these challenging sections of the ACT. Kaplan is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
Kaplan is so certain that ACT Math & Science Prep offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back.
- More than 500 math and science practice questions
- Question sets to help you determine content areas where you need extra work
- A guide to the 100 most important math topics for the ACT
- Review of essential math concepts including intermediate algebra, plane geometry, and trigonometry
- Essential science review that focuses on the three main concepts of data representation, research summaries, and conflicting viewpoints passages
- Fully aligned with the actual ACT for realistic, test-like content to help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- Up-to-date information on the format and structure of the test
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- ☛ ACT Math Science Prep Includes 500 Practice Questions
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Kaplan Test Prep
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Kaplan Publishing
- Release Date: 2017-03-07
- Edition: 4
- Publication Date: 2017-03-07
- ISBN: 1506214401
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Studio: Kaplan Publishing
- Number Of Pages: 396
- Price: $11.55