The Handbook of Counseling and Psychotherapy With Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Clients, Second Edition significantly builds upon the areas of knowledge mapped in the award-winning first edition and explores the practical ramifications of recent changes regarding therapy with this population. In this thoroughly updated edition, the editors focus critical attention on the need to enhance our understanding of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender clients. They incorporate new and emerging areas of scholarship and reflect on implications of recent changes in our society, including political struggles for gay civil unions, marriage, and adoption rights. This volume focuses on the complex cultural contexts of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals and explores how to provide them with effective psychotherapy across a range of presenting concerns.
- ☛ Handbook of Counseling and Psychotherapy with Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Clients
- Binding: Hardcover
- Brand: Kathleen J Bieschke
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: American Psychological Association (APA)
- Edition: 2nd Revised ed.
- Publication Date: 2006-08-01
- ISBN: 1591474213
- Publisher: American Psychological Association (APA)
- Studio: American Psychological Association (APA)
- Number Of Pages: 442
- Price: $39.21